I have more questions!

carohs

1. Are there any theme nights? I understand most dining is cruise casual but should I also pack for a 70s night or white party or something of the like?

2. Are the features available on the touch screens kiosks also available on the app? 

3. Did I read on here that the Dailies are not available on the app? What kind of functionality does the NCL offer once onboard (texting?)?

4. Do any inside rooms have a sofa? 

5. Are the pools heated, specifically on the Jewel?

6. How much is Bingo? I asked in a different post but didn't get a response. 

And I'm sure I'll think of more later. I'm kinda freaking out cuz I love cruising but usually DH is with me so he takes care of it all. This time I'm the planning lead, without DH, and now I'm going into overthinking mode. 

4 minutes ago, carohs said:

And I'm sure I'll think of more later. I'm kinda freaking out cuz I love cruising but usually DH is with me so he takes care of it all. This time I'm the planning lead, without DH, and now I'm going into overthinking mode. 

1. Are there any theme nights? I understand most dining is cruise casual but should I also pack for a 70s night or white party or something of the like?

There are theme nights on the ship. But the vast majority of passengers don't dress for them. They just wear their dinner clothes. If anything, a white t-shirt

2. Are the features available on the touch screens kiosks also available on the app? 

Things that provide you directions from the kiosk to a venue can't be replicated on the app. The App has far more functionality than the touch screens. 

3. Did I read on here that the Dailies are not available on the app? What kind of functionality does the NCL offer once onboard (texting?)?

The dailies are available on the app. 

You also can get your room account, your reservations. Dinner reservations, show reservations, shore excursions are on the app.

There is a crude text message capability available for about $10 per person. 

4. Do any inside rooms have a sofa? 

Depends on ship. Most times not. 

• Thanks 1

I was just on Escape 2 weeks ago

1) No theme nights. They did have a “glow party” one night

2) I could not do tender reservations on the app. Had to use my in-room tv.

3) The dallies can be read on the app

4) NA - I stayed in a studio

5) No

6) I did not participate in BINGO

• Thanks 1

I think the lowest room available with a sofa is a family oceanview.  It actually looks like a very nice cabin, and allows you to have a second room for sitting and watching TV.  (Or, a desk for you to use your computer on while DH is snoring on the bed in the other room.)

• Haha 1