On board credit

love_travel

My agent promised me $75 on board credit. My sailing day is March 11, today when I call Celebrity, they still don't see the on board credit for my cabin. I called my agent back, they said I wouldn't see it until check in. This is the first time I use this travel agency, I am not sure how to verify the credit. Anybody has the similar experience?

Onboard credit is usually applied to your OB account about the second day or your sailing. You can monitor your account on your TV to see when it's applied.

There is really no way for you to check ahead of time. You will have to trust them.

If the credit was a "Gift" from your travel agent, there should be a card in your cabin when you board announcing the gift. The same applies when they give you something else like a bottle of wine - the card will be in the cabin with the gift.

i would not worry about it. before we cruised i made many phone calls checking on my cabin credit. it all showed up about the third 3 of the cruise. sometimes the saptains club can tell you before you cruise how much credit you have. have fun! judy

According to my TA, they are no longer allowed to give "discount " or "gifts" or Celebrity will punish the agency.

I am suprised to read that some agents are still able to give these "gifts" hope you get it early so that you can enjoy spending it.

Archived