What Spirits Does The Bionic Bar Have?

hp_slash

I'm going on the Ovation in a few months and I'm hoping to get drinks at the Bionic Bar. I've gone on Anthem a number of times and love using it when it's available. Does anyone know what spirits and mixers are available at the Bionic Bar to design your own cocktails? I know there's this menu online showing the bar's specialty cocktails, but it doesn't say WHAT is in each drink, just visualizes the "layers." I'd really like to know ahead of time before I'm on the ship and literally have the tablet in my hand.

1 hour ago, SimonStern said:

I haven't seen a list, but it's a LOT.  It's basically every different type they have on the boat.

bionic bar.jpg

I would think that the bar has a wide variety of alcohol and brands.  I think the real questions is what is the availability of mixers (mango, strawberry puree, and such) and capabilities (like making a frozen Margarita, et al).  But, if you are a Rum and Coke type of person, I'm sure there is something to meet your needs.  

11 minutes ago, Ret MP said:

I would think that the bar has a wide variety of alcohol and brands.  I think the real questions is what is the availability of mixers (mango, strawberry puree, and such) and capabilities (like making a frozen Margarita, et al).  But, if you are a Rum and Coke type of person, I'm sure there is something to meet your needs.  

They have an attendant that keeps it stocked. 
Pro tip: Make a custom cocktail 🍹 😉

6 hours ago, Neeny12 said:

They have an attendant that keeps it stocked. 
Pro tip: Make a custom cocktail 🍹 😉

Yes, thank you.  But, the bar and system can't make a frozen drink like a frozen Margarita.  And mixers are limited to the none frozen kind and/or very think kind, like puree.  The machines couldn't make them for my wife on a few cruises that we were on that had the Bionic Bar.  We have yet to get a drink at the Bionic Bar.  The wife likes Malibu Rum, Mango Puree, made frozen.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ret MP said:

Yes, thank you.  But, the bar and system can't make a frozen drink like a frozen Margarita.  And mixers are limited to the none frozen kind and/or very think kind, like puree.  The machines couldn't make them for my wife on a few cruises that we were on that had the Bionic Bar.  We have yet to get a drink at the Bionic Bar.  The wife likes Malibu Rum, Mango Puree, made frozen.  

Frozen drinks were never offered. It’s poured, shaken or stirred drinks. I guess it’s not the bar for your spouse. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Neeny12 said:

Frozen drinks were never offered. It’s poured, shaken or stirred drinks. I guess it’s not the bar for your spouse. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yep, and that's what I was responding to the OP about, there are restrictions.  The OP did ask about mixers.  That's what I responded to.  The use of my wife's experience was just supposed to be a word illustration of the restriction.