Marvel and Pixar Day at Sea cruises returning next year!!!!

WrittenOnYourHeart

1 hour ago, llachance said:

Yep - I accidently got on one - it wasn't announced when I chose my cruise dates.  Now we will have a marvel day at sea.  Prefer it to be Pixar, but it is what it is.

It was just announced today. I had booked the Dream hoping they would keep Marvel on the 5-nights going out of Miami like they have from the beginning - since the stuff is already on the ship and/or in storage in Miami it just makes sense to not switch things about). I'd have still had fun with just a regular cruise, but I'm thrilled it's Marvel. The Pixar movies I like aren't the ones that seem to be primarily represented on the Fantasy (cannot stand Toy Story and not really into the Incredibles - and those seem to be the two main franchises represented.,

19 hours ago, llachance said:

Yep - I accidently got on one - it wasn't announced when I chose my cruise dates.  Now we will have a marvel day at sea.  Prefer it to be Pixar, but it is what it is.

Same here. When I received the email yesterday, I wasn't sure if that was something new or something I missed when booking. Nice surprise indeed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gometros said:

Same here. When I received the email yesterday, I wasn't sure if that was something new or something I missed when booking. Nice surprise indeed.

Based on history, it was suspected that those cruises in that time frame would become MDAS if out of Miami and 5 nights or either SWDAS or PDAS on the Fantasy, but it was not announced when the itinerary was. 

They do the emails about it so that if there are people who didn't want that they would have the ability to cancel (if not Concierge) or change the date of their cruise and they wouldn't be blindsided by it when they get on board.

• Like 1