NCL Bliss District Brewhouse

IndyColts84

Hello everybody!  We have an upcoming Bliss cruise at the end of February and while I am not a beer snob, I'm curious if anyone has any information of the beers available at District Brewhouse.  This is typically where we spend a lot of our time and we even tend to choose a room close to it just due to the selection.  So if anybody has any info, I would appreciate any and all of it, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

We were very disappointed in the district brewhouse on our cruise last year. Not ONE of the advertised beers we like were available (we like lagers, ales, porters, stouts…pretty much anything but IPAs, light and/or pale, or  frou frou beers.

we don’t drink much regular alcohol, and bought the liquor package pretty much solely for this venue and to enjoy the vibe and brews.

We sail on Bliss this weekend and will be asking for a refund on the beverage package if we encounter the same issue at the brewhouse. I will come back and post what our findings are.

what kind of beers do YOU like?  Seems like IPAs and the wheats and trendy beers are what most places are catering to.

10 minutes ago, Clouwho said:

We were very disappointed in the district brewhouse on our cruise last year. Not ONE of the advertised beers we like were available (we like lagers, ales, porters, stouts…pretty much anything but IPAs, light and/or pale, or  frou frou beers.

we don’t drink much regular alcohol, and bought the liquor package pretty much solely for this venue and to enjoy the vibe and brews.

We sail on Bliss this weekend and will be asking for a refund on the beverage package if we encounter the same issue at the brewhouse. I will come back and post what our findings are.

what kind of beers do YOU like?  Seems like IPAs and the wheats and trendy beers are what most places are catering to.

Interesting as we're just the opposite but had similar experience.  We like IPA's.  Last april on the Bliss they only had one IPA at the brewhouse.  Lots of lagers, ales, porters and stouts....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clouwho said:

(we like lagers, ales, porters, stouts…pretty much anything but IPAs, light and/or pale, or  frou frou beers.

I haven't been on the Bliss yet, but the Brewhouse on both Encore and Joy had Guinness on tap.  That was all I needed to know. 😎  Our next cruise is on the Bliss, so hopefully I'll be three for three.

• Like 1