Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

What coffees are available in the atrium?  I’m assuming not the full Java blue menu?  

Thanks for another great trip!  I’ve enjoyed following along since we are doing this same ship and itinerary soon!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dsain said:

What coffees are available in the atrium?  I’m assuming not the full Java blue menu?  

Thanks for another great trip!  I’ve enjoyed following along since we are doing this same ship and itinerary soon!

I got a mocha this morning. I got an Americano the other morning. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Saint Greg....would you please share with us your overall opinion of the quality of the food you have experienced this week on Carnival Magic.

Its been good. I haven’t had any problems. Keeping in mind I have had the chef’s table, steakhouse and cucina twice.

• Like 12

Wow. I haven’t been able to get this page to load for 30 minutes. Let’s catch up. I still don’t have food.

The dining room dead zone has returned. I wonder if it’s just this geographical area. It was only a problem on the first sea day and now the last sea day.

The magician from chef’s table

905D476C-6275-418C-B7D4-25F7B6EA16F4.thumb.jpeg.26bb77043e4a44a6f96e421d38792862.jpeg

• Like 7

A waiter almost dropped an entire tray of empty plates. It got down to waist level and he saved it. Then he did a look around to see if anyone saw it. Everyone else is caught up in their own conversations. I can see it on his face he thinks he’s in the clear. Then he gets around to me with a big grin on my face…

• Haha 20