Need help

yvet

Hello, 
I need some help.

Is there anybody that is cruising soon on the Seaside and is willing to spend some of their time for me during their vacation to do some needed research.
** Preferable multiple people the more the better**

What i need: Go to guest relations desk to ask to speak to the person that arrange all the special services for disabled people onboard.
And specifically ask that person what kind of relief area they supple for service dogs?
Is it a bin with grass that they provide outside somewhere onboard and how big?
If you don’t get to speak a person could you ask for an email address so that i can send an email to the correct person that knows first hand how they handle it onboard the Seaside.

If you see someone with a service dog onboard could you please ask them how it’s arranged?!?

Backstory:
I’m blind and have a service dog (guide dog for the blind).
At any other cruiseline they provide a relief area somewhere outside or in a passage for crew. Plus every cruiseline is open about what they arrange for service dogs.

MSC works different they are secretive like crazy.
They won’t share anything even if you specifically ask what they arrange for relief areas.
The only answer we received is we’ll take care of it.
As far as reviews go (very few to find) there is one that i can find that says they provide puppy pads for in the bathroom to pee.
Well that’s never going to work because a service dog is never ever going to pee or poop inside unless the dog is sick and it’s an accident…

So before i can book MSC (again since the last time was before i got my service dog) i need to know that they arrange all is needed for my dog.

Thanks

6 hours ago, yvet said:

Hello, 
I need some help.

Is there anybody that is cruising soon on the Seaside and is willing to spend some of their time for me during their vacation to do some needed research.
** Preferable multiple people the more the better**

What i need: Go to guest relations desk to ask to speak to the person that arrange all the special services for disabled people onboard.
And specifically ask that person what kind of relief area they supple for service dogs?
Is it a bin with grass that they provide outside somewhere onboard and how big?
If you don’t get to speak a person could you ask for an email address so that i can send an email to the correct person that knows first hand how they handle it onboard the Seaside.

If you see someone with a service dog onboard could you please ask them how it’s arranged?!?

Backstory:
I’m blind and have a service dog (guide dog for the blind).
At any other cruiseline they provide a relief area somewhere outside or in a passage for crew. Plus every cruiseline is open about what they arrange for service dogs.

MSC works different they are secretive like crazy.
They won’t share anything even if you specifically ask what they arrange for relief areas.
The only answer we received is we’ll take care of it.
As far as reviews go (very few to find) there is one that i can find that says they provide puppy pads for in the bathroom to pee.
Well that’s never going to work because a service dog is never ever going to pee or poop inside unless the dog is sick and it’s an accident…

So before i can book MSC (again since the last time was before i got my service dog) i need to know that they arrange all is needed for my dog.

Thanks

Different ship but we were on Divina in January and a family had a service dog.
Speaking to them about it they told us they were provided pee pads 

They said they knew this before so they worked with their dog at home to get him used to it. 

I've been on pretty much all of the mainstream cruiselines and have seen many service dogs.  From my experience HAL and Disney do an excellent job with service dogs in terms of accommodations. 

If MSC is only providing puppy pads I'd seriously consider NOT booking with them.