Celebrity activities? Live bands, dancing opportunities?

cementhands

We’re Elite and stopped going on Celebrity about 5 years ago as my wife and I were bored to tears with silent disco and karaoke! Mostly on NCL and over 20,000 steps a day with all the activities sugarcane mojitos bar has Latin duo and dancing nightly. Theme parties reggae band. Dancing class daily. Zumba classes daily. Anyone else who loves dancing find the Celebrity ships added more or is it still low key. Understand I used to love the food and service onboard but on our last few 14 nights Equionox and longer Eclipse cruise a few years ago it was painfully dead each night. By the pool no band. No Zumba. No dancing nightly

. Would love to see if it’s better now?

Just off two weeks on the Solstice Mexican Riviera.  There was dancing music in the Central foyer every evening 5-6 then DJ during dinner hours.  Music later either in foyer or in Sky Lounge.  Dance classes every morning in Sky and deck dance/Zumba twice a day for 30".  Our White Night party got shifted inside due to high winds.  First week only 33% capacity and pretty quiet.  Second week 65% and lots of younger sailors so it was more energetic.