Question about Royal Gift Order

atabs12

I purchased some cabin decorations and treats online for a special occasion via Royal Gifts.  I received a order number but never received a confirmation email. My credit card has not been charged as of now either. I called and the representative said it can take up to 48 hours for the order to show up. He was not able to see anything attached to booking. This seems strange to me. Has anyone ordered Gifts and can confirm this process? 
I will call again tomorrow if I do not get a confirmation. TIA

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

It took over 24 hours for a charge/email the last time I ordered something

Thank you so much for the info. It was very helpful. I just received a confirmation after 24 hours. First time ordering Royal Gifts. 

Don't know what you ordered but I got the blanket for my granddaughter while we were all in Alaska. It was a better quality than I was expecting. We were all pleased and she used it on the balcony as it was cold weather still.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2023 at 7:42 PM, atabs12 said:

Thank you so much for the info. It was very helpful. I just received a confirmation after 24 hours. First time ordering Royal Gifts. 

Searched the forum and found this answer. I printed my confirmation but haven't received an email or seen it on my card yet. Helps me to know to wait 24 hours before panic. Ha! Really a good deal to get a few bottles of wine this way and you don't have to pay the gratuities.