Best Way to Check Prices

Ships R Great

Can someone advise me as to the best way to keep a check on pricing, to see if prices go down so I can call X tright away and ask for credit or upgrade? When I go to X's web site my category is listed but not for my deck.

There may be specials that come up all the time, they are not always listed on any website including Celebrity. You must have a good TA!!

I'm someone who always makes her own travel arrangments.

Where exactly do you find a good TA, one who knows cruises well in particular?

One time I tried the link from the national association to find someone in my area, but the person I found seemed to be a private person who just happened to be a member.

Prices change based on itinerary. There are tr*vel ag*nts like mine who actually advertise that they will keep an eye on fares for you, let you know if there is a fare reduction and get one for you from the cruise line. Mine specializes on Celebrity and RCI.

I continue to check myself. I have found some great bargains on line by myself from some of the internet cruise agencies. But I like the feeling that if there is a problem, there is someone who I can lean on to bail me out, hence the reliance on TA's....and especially mine. This is a Celebrity board. I'm sailing next week on an 8 nighter in an FV cabin on Constellation for $701 pp. I think a good TA and vigilance is the way to do it.

Rick

Prices change based on itinerary. There are tr*vel ag*nts like mine who actually advertise that they will keep an eye on fares for you, let you know if there is a fare reduction and get one for you from the cruise line. Mine specializes on Celebrity and RCI.

I continue to check myself. I have found some great bargains on line by myself from some of the internet cruise agencies. But I like the feeling that if there is a problem, there is someone who I can lean on to bail me out, hence the reliance on TA's....and especially mine. This is a Celebrity board. I'm sailing next week on an 8 nighter in an FV cabin on Constellation for $701 pp. I think a good TA and vigilance is the way to do it.

Rick

Is your TA who got this great deal for you a local agency or a national one?

Archived