Cruise not showing restaurants open for lunch?

I'm travelling on the Oasis on a 4 day cruise in April. Based on the open times, it looks like Giovanni's and Portside BBQ are not open for lunch any days of the cruise and it is showing Solarium Bistro only for dinner. Is it possible these are all closed during lunch or will they adjust the times when we get closer?

50 minutes ago, SuperPlanner said:

I'm travelling on the Oasis on a 4 day cruise in April. Based on the open times, it looks like Giovanni's and Portside BBQ are not open for lunch any days of the cruise and it is showing Solarium Bistro only for dinner. Is it possible these are all closed during lunch or will they adjust the times when we get closer?

The app is not accurate until the day you board and connect to ships wifi.

8 hours ago, SuperPlanner said:

Only open at noon on sea days. On embarkation Giovanni's, BBQ, and JR should serve lunch.