Room service query

TowandaUK

2 minutes ago, TowandaUK said:

Thank you. It is something we did a couple of times on our last cruise and were  hoping to do again this year. Seems like we may have to rethink. 

What ship and type of room did you have when you were able to order from the MDR. menu? 

1 minute ago, DaKahuna said:

What ship and type of room did you have when you were able to order from the MDR. menu? 

Ship and room type didn't matter. Prior to Jan 1 2023, anyone could order room service dinner from the MDR menu.

3 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Ship and room type didn't matter. Prior to Jan 1 2023, anyone could order room service dinner from the MDR menu.

Ah, I never knew that.  We've only gotten things from the MDR delivered to our room when we requested them from our Butler.  I assume that post Jan 1, 2023 this is no longer avialble?

1 minute ago, DaKahuna said:

Ah, I never knew that.  We've only gotten things from the MDR delivered to our room when we requested them from our Butler.  I assume that post Jan 1, 2023 this is no longer avialble?

It might still be available for Retreat guests, I don't know. For the rest of the ship, you can now only order room service from the MDR menu (or Blu if you're in AQ) if you're in quarantine.