Why can't I see my boarding time?

hmorrow

We're sailing on the 8th, out of Ft. Lauderdale, on the Rotterdam.

I can see my boarding passes, but no boarding time. (although, it does say priority boarding)) We can't fill out the health questionnaire till the 5th- will the boarding time come up after that, or am I doing something wrong?

31 minutes ago, hmorrow said:

We're sailing on the 8th, out of Ft. Lauderdale, on the Rotterdam.

I can see my boarding passes, but no boarding time. (although, it does say priority boarding)) We can't fill out the health questionnaire till the 5th- will the boarding time come up after that, or am I doing something wrong?

Not doing anything wrong boarding time should show up soon. However, since your pass has priority boarding on it you can pretty much show up at your leisure and not stress out on boarding time not appearing.

We all have to wait till just before cruise day to fill out the health questionnaire so that won't have a bearing on what time you board.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As post #3 indicates, with "priority boarding" you are supposed to get Group A, e.g., starting 11AM out of FLL.

However, I recently was on the Rotterdam booked in the Pinnacle Suite, which was supposed to have THE most priority boarding, and my boarding time (not issued until a few days before the cruise) was for some reason listed as being in the 5th group out of FLL. 

Thanks to help I received on CC, however, I was told that I could board with the first group.  I showed up around 11:45 (almost an hour before my electronic assigned time) and was able to board then, without argument (there were other problems, electronic, but they had nothing to do with my electronic boarding time).  Many, many people  had already boarded by then, or were in process.

The point of my post is that if you know you  have "priority boarding" but you get assigned a late time that is not Group A, you should just ignore it (it is a mistake). 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hm, in November on Rotterdam, I thought I had priority boarding being a four star mariner, but I just arrived with my daughter at the assigned boarding time and waited (quite a while) to board. I don't remember which boarding group we were assigned, but we sat close to an hour waiting for it to be called. My boarding pass didn't have the words "priority boarding" anywhere on it (although it did specify "Four Star Mariner") and there were no signs at embarkation for "priority boarding."  I'm booked on NA out of Fort Everglades next week, and just got an email telling me my boarding time, in group C, is at 11:40.  I think we will try Catlover54's advice and just show up at 11 and ask for "priority boarding"...

• Like 1

I know that Club Orange includes priority check in...does that mean embarkation? We have Club Orange for an upcoming cruise out of Port Everglades and our boarding pass has our boarding time at 12:00 with group D and it does have Priority Boarding at the top. Will we be able to board earlier than 12:00 or do we need wait to board?