Pre/Post Included Hotel Stay Concierge and above

scottie920

On 3/5/2023 at 8:37 AM, Donaldm said:

About a year ago, our Miami Regent pre-cruise hotel was the Ritz-Carlton in Key Biscayne. What luxury!

Totally agree IRT the Ritz.  Had Regent book an additional 3 Day/2 Nights at the Ritz after a Christmas/New Years cruise.  From being picked up at Terminal J by a wonderful car and driver to being royally welcomed at the Hotel, on and on and on special treatment throughout our stay and the same limo / driver was there on the final morning knowing the Miami Airport to a degree where we were just about dropped at the TSA desk with a handshake.   Wow, that was 5 years ago and I can still smile about it.

On the flip side; The Marriott Grovesner House in London was a complete disappointment.  A similar stay had us in what once could have been the maids quarters.  Two grown adults should not need to sleep in a queen bed in a luxury hotel.

Amber14:

Bring up your Booking

Hit "Manage This Booking"

Hit "Show My Itinerary"

That should bring up your day-by-day Itinerary.

The first entry will be your Pre Cruise Day at whatever city you will be in.  That should show your assigned hotel.  HOWVER:  You are still six-months out.  So--Regent may not as yet assigned your hotel.  

Based on past history, that assignment usually shows up from four to five months out.  AND, it can change.  Recent example was at Barcelona.  Regent changed hotels twice within 30 days of our departure from USA.  Reason given was hotel(s) undergoing renovation. It did not matter.  The Regent Rep. who met us at the Airport knew where we were going.  

-------

Update to my Post #14.  Second comments on Posts 20 and 26 as to Ritz-Carlton.  Our latest was the Ritz at San Francisco earlier this year.  Outstanding.  The guy at the Front Desk noted our previous stays.  Upgraded to Lounge Suites. Gracious service. 

GOARMY!

10 hours ago, GOARMY said:

Amber14:

Bring up your Booking

Hit "Manage This Booking"

Hit "Show My Itinerary"

That should bring up your day-by-day Itinerary.

The first entry will be your Pre Cruise Day at whatever city you will be in.  That should show your assigned hotel.  HOWVER:  You are still six-months out.  So--Regent may not as yet assigned your hotel.  

Based on past history, that assignment usually shows up from four to five months out.  AND, it can change.  Recent example was at Barcelona.  Regent changed hotels twice within 30 days of our departure from USA.  Reason given was hotel(s) undergoing renovation. It did not matter.  The Regent Rep. who met us at the Airport knew where we were going.  

-------

Update to my Post #14.  Second comments on Posts 20 and 26 as to Ritz-Carlton.  Our latest was the Ritz at San Francisco earlier this year.  Outstanding.  The guy at the Front Desk noted our previous stays.  Upgraded to Lounge Suites. Gracious service. 

GOARMY!

Thanks for the info! I just looked and ours says Biltmore which is fine with us. The main reason I wanted to know was because we want to stay 2 nights before our cruise instead of 1 so I wanted to book us an extra night at the cruise hotel. This could be a problem if they change out hotel at the last minute.

48 minutes ago, Amber14 said:

. The main reason I wanted to know was because we want to stay 2 nights before our cruise instead of 1 so I wanted to book us an extra night at the cruise hotel.

We did this in Hong Kong last Feb.  From what I could find, in Hong Kong there were 2 hotels listed in some pre-cruise tour descriptions as well as people's experiences here.  So I made 2 refundable reservations, one for each hotel.  Then when we were assigned a hotel i canceled the other reservation.  Worked out great. 

• Like 1