Pinnacle Questions

OdieCarol

We became Pinnacle in April of last year and did receive our Pinnacle box in November. My question is how do get on the email lists that Royal sends out to Pinnacle members?  I’ve read on this site that Pinnacle members receive surveys etc from Royal but we have never received anything. I’ve also heard there is a special customer service phone number to call regarding reservations etc but the only number I can only find is the Diamond+ number and perhaps that’s the one folks are referring to. Just wanted a little direction. 

16 minutes ago, OdieCarol said:

We became Pinnacle in April of last year and did receive our Pinnacle box in November. My question is how do get on the email lists that Royal sends out to Pinnacle members?  I’ve read on this site that Pinnacle members receive surveys etc from Royal but we have never received anything. I’ve also heard there is a special customer service phone number to call regarding reservations etc but the only number I can only find is the Diamond+ number and perhaps that’s the one folks are referring to. Just wanted a little direction. 

There is a number for Diamond +???

22 minutes ago, OdieCarol said:

There is no special correspondence just for pinnacles. If you receive the Royal Caribbean newsletter it will list your status and will remind you that you have access to the diamond lounge as one of your benefits. (Of course you’ve had that benefit since you’ve been diamond.)  

There is no special customer service  telephone number for pinnacle. You  call the same number you have in the past and get the same agents.  

Welcome to pinnacle.   

m

Edited by cruisegirl1