Looked at a Cruise on RCI App and it Now Won't Go Away

teddie

Just now, jbrinkm said:

This might be a situation where you need to clear cache or clear data on the app. My guess would be to clear all the data and then log in to the app again. 

Thank you!  I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling.  The home page option to "browse our ships" is what got me stuck. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Starry Eyes said:

Try tapping the icon of head and shoulders, then tap select a different cruise.  That should take you to your list of cruises (if any) and browse our ships 

Thanks--Never browsing ships on the app again--I'll wait until I have an actual cruise chosen for my onboard booking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teddie said:

Thanks--Never browsing ships on the app again--I'll wait until I have an actual cruise chosen for my onboard booking. 

I’ve done it multiple times, though always when I had cruise(s) booked.  So far I’ve always been able to return to my list of cruises.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Starry Eyes said:

I’ve done it multiple times, though always when I had cruise(s) booked.  So far I’ve always been able to return to my list of cruises.  

I thought about that too - that I just go back to the cruise that I have currently booked, but had no idea what to do if you just wanted to reset it "clean" (without any specific cruise selected...).