Communications and To-Do - sent to all Sailors or only the one who booked the cruise?

Goobaroo

Hello All!

We just booked our first cruise with Virgin, so excited!

We used my husband’s credit card, so also his associated email.

Me - the family Vacation Planner - will I be posted with any necessary updates since I entered my own email as the second Sailor?

Or do I need to watch and remind hubby to share with me?

Thank You!

5 hours ago, jon81uk said:

The to-do list is all in the app, most communication will be to the person who booked but you will be able to see everything in the app and you both need to do the checklist separately in the app.

May I ask you to confirm for me - is this the correct App I should download?

6BB0C9D0-1F0F-42F1-9670-C7FE8EA8AE64.jpeg

Your screen looks like mine on the app, so I would say you downloaded the right one.  As far as the first sailor stuff....your TA can change it and make you first, then you will get any emails.  Honestly here aren't many; mostly just ads for more cruises.   We did encounter this issue for a different reason, and TA flipped the names after the fact. You can do his check in on the app for him on either your phone or his (I always end up taking care of everything).  

• Like 1

You both get the daily schedule, your accounts can be linked and one person can be responsible for the other (their credit card pays for any extras), and anything you booked like dinner, shows, classes, etc. will show up for both of you. Just remember to have it set for 2 people in your party and then click on both your picture and your travel partner's picture to tell them app you are both going. Otherwise, you can book some things separately, like if one of you wants to be up for  7am exercise and the other doesn't 😉