Crown and Anchor points missing

This has happened to many people lately.  Log into your account online. At the top, you'll see your initials.  Click them and select Profile -- then on the right, select My Loyalty.  You should then see your Crown and Anchor number.  Write it down or otherwise know what it is (LOL!), and then delete it from that box so the box is empty.  Then, re-enter it and choose "SAVE" at the bottom.  This should force the system to update your C&A and your points hopefully will then appear.

Disclaimer:  I found this solution on another thread in here a few weeks ago, and it worked for me.  🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 2/24/2023 at 6:56 PM, nimbex1970 said:

calling crown and anchor is like beating my head against the wall.  I have called several times, "wait for the site to update", "any day now", "just give it time".  

We can never get past the hold time.  We've emailed a few times - DH's C&A disappeared and we don't know what his number was.  And the system assigned him a new one.  We didn't have but 8 points from a Sept 2022 sailing but we'd like to get it sorted out before we sail in April.  Is there a C&A person onboard the ships usually that might be able to assist?

On 2/21/2023 at 10:08 PM, LadyYadaYada said:

For months, my Crown and Anchor points have not been visible on the RCCL website. I have tried several times over the past few months. I know, I need to call, but the timing has been off. Anyone happens to know the issue?

Just submit the mossing cruise credit form online.

On 2/21/2023 at 11:08 PM, LadyYadaYada said:

For months, my Crown and Anchor points have not been visible on the RCCL website. I have tried several times over the past few months. I know, I need to call, but the timing has been off. Anyone happens to know the issue?

After trying for a month to have our account page fixed, My hubby went on to Twitter and Personally messaged them. They suggested  several things that we knew did not work. Finally they asked for our  Crown and Anchor numbers. Both mine and Hubbys .  Finally they fixed them!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2023 at 11:20 PM, LadyZolt said:

This has happened to many people lately.  Log into your account online. At the top, you'll see your initials.  Click them and select Profile -- then on the right, select My Loyalty.  You should then see your Crown and Anchor number.  Write it down or otherwise know what it is (LOL!), and then delete it from that box so the box is empty.  Then, re-enter it and choose "SAVE" at the bottom.  This should force the system to update your C&A and your points hopefully will then appear.

Disclaimer:  I found this solution on another thread in here a few weeks ago, and it worked for me.  🙂

This worked for us!! Thank you!

• Like 1

Worked for me too. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My problem was slightly different - the number of points from a recent cruise showed correctly (10) but my total points only increased by 3! Tried this and, lo and behold, the total points are now correct.

Thanks!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Worked for me!! Thank you 🙂

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I just had this happen to my account today and this fixed it - thank you very much for saving me a bunch of time!  I logged in about a month ago and my points and status were fine and today it showed zero points and pre-Gold.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thank you!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, oddly excitered said:

Thank You, This worked for me also.

Does anyone know if captains club points from celebrity will show? I have emailed c&a two weeks ago and have not gotten a response.

Captain's Club is a separate program.  Points are listed on your Celebrity account or the Celebrity app.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oddly excitered said:

Do the points from celebrity count towards royals loyalty program though?

No, each program is separate. 

However, there is reciprocal status match between RCI and Celebrity.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Reciprocity-Flyer_052021_FINAL.pdf

image.png.0ac1a3b761eaac75999900be1e5a449b.png

• Thanks 1