Adult only resorts are amazing

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 9:44 AM, Rothko1 said:

If you don't mind me asking, why do you think so?  What aspects make it amazing?

A serious question.

We do not have to fight with kids for space for lounges at the pool and all entertainment is for our tastes and not to keep kids happy.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

We have done sandals many times , love the adults only , top shelf liquor included, no tipping allowed , several restaurants all better than cruise mdr at no extra charge. They have entertainment but not as good as cruises,

Edited by George C

17 hours ago, 65Mommy said:

Is the Sandals crowd only younger couples?  We are not sure we will feel welcome as a retired couple.

Sandals had all ages , I was in my 60’s on last visit . Some of the resorts are huge over a mile walk to get from one end to other , I am now in mid 70’s and definitely would do it again . 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/30/2023 at 11:53 AM, 65Mommy said:

We do not have to fight with kids for space for lounges at the pool and all entertainment is for our tastes and not to keep kids happy.

We agree with you on this issue!

Have you looked into Desire Resorts? If you have any questions we've been there countless times - just hit me up with questions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2023 at 2:00 PM, SFRiA said:

Have you looked into Desire Resorts? If you have any questions we've been there countless times - just hit me up with questions.

We have not.  How are the better than other adult only resorts?

11 hours ago, 65Mommy said:

We have not.  How are the better than other adult only resorts?

They're more liberal in what they allow to take place at the resort - along them being clothing optional resorts.

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
On 8/19/2023 at 4:00 PM, SFRiA said:

My wife and I were considering visiting a clothing optional beach around Cancun area.  I was considering Desire.  We are more interested in relaxing nude on the beach or skinny dipping, but not participating in any "extra-curricular activities".   Would Desire still be a good choice for us?  We're not bothered by the lifestyle activities there, but we wouldn't wanted to be pressured to join in.

3 hours ago, JourneyMan89 said:

My wife and I were considering visiting a clothing optional beach around Cancun area.  I was considering Desire.  We are more interested in relaxing nude on the beach or skinny dipping, but not participating in any "extra-curricular activities".   Would Desire still be a good choice for us?  We're not bothered by the lifestyle activities there, but we wouldn't wanted to be pressured to join in.

There's no pressure to join in on any activities. You can just relax naked on a beach bed, or by the pool.

There is a quiet side of the pool where you can just chill, or move to the active side and have lots of conversations and meet lots of people.

They do have music and activities by the pool and volleyball on the beach. When those types of activities are going on, the music and narration by the Playmakers can get loud.

Shoot me a DM if you need more additional info.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2023 at 7:00 AM, George C said:

Sandals had all ages , I was in my 60’s on last visit . Some of the resorts are huge over a mile walk to get from one end to other , I am now in mid 70’s and definitely would do it again . 

What is the best one for older couples?