Coco Cay 5/6-5/10

I noticed there’s no ships at coco cay on 5/6 or 5/7, a Saturday and Sunday. What are the chances this will change? Is there maintenance going on during these days? 

I impulsively booked a 5/5 cruise on independence of the seas only to realize the next day that it’s just a Bahamas cruise and not stopping at CC 😭 this is 100% my fault but I’m wondering if there’s any chances it could change and we wind up stopping there. I’d lose half my money to change since we’re under the 90 days but I’m debating on just taking the hit. 

1 hour ago, Jules~Marie said:

I noticed there’s no ships at coco cay on 5/6 or 5/7, a Saturday and Sunday. What are the chances this will change? Is there maintenance going on during these days? 

I impulsively booked a 5/5 cruise on independence of the seas only to realize the next day that it’s just a Bahamas cruise and not stopping at CC 😭 this is 100% my fault but I’m wondering if there’s any chances it could change and we wind up stopping there. I’d lose half my money to change since we’re under the 90 days but I’m debating on just taking the hit. 

You had a 24 hour period to cancel without penalty. 

And no, there is near 0% chance that they will be changing itineraries to add ports for a 5/5 cruise.