Bacardi Rum Tour

Suntanz

I'm debating whether to do the Bacardi Rum Tour in May. There are different tours there, Mixology and Rum Tasting. Does anyone have any experience with either of the tours? I am taking a 22 and 21 year old with me if that helps.

We've only done the Legacy Tour - thinking about doing the tasting, anyone know if it's worth it?
We like hanging out in the bar area, it's just lovely there, with the breeze....

Remember, you can take the ferry across the bay -- 50 cents each way -- a cab from there is pretty cheap.

https://www.bacardi.com/us/en/casa-bacardi/plan-your-visit/

8 hours ago, luv2camp04 said:

We've done both the regular tour and the rum tasting tour.  Trust me, you want to do the rum tasting tour.  I highly recommend it!

Thank you for the recommendation. Can I book directly thru Bacardi? I only saw the Mixology tour.

16 hours ago, Suntanz said:

Thank you for the recommendation. Can I book directly thru Bacardi? I only saw the Mixology tour.

Go directly to Bacardis website to book a tour.  We are doing the legacy in April for teh 4th time.  After each tour we pay extra to have a special bottle etched with a saying and filled.  Then we enjoy that bottle on special occasions.