Celebrity Zero Gravity Massage

librarysmile

Has anyone tried the Zero Gravity Massage that Celebrity is now offering? It wasn't available the last time I sailed on the Solstice in November but it is an option now. Does being massaged on the zero gravity table really reduce muscle tension or is it just marketing?

Thanks!

Library Smile

I tried it when we were given lots of OBC. It was fun and definitely different, but I don't think there is any additional benefit beyond a normal massage. It was also let down by very hard selling of products at the end and pushing for a tip, certainly took some of the relaxation away!

14 hours ago, FionaL91 said:

I tried it when we were given lots of OBC. It was fun and definitely different, but I don't think there is any additional benefit beyond a normal massage. It was also let down by very hard selling of products at the end and pushing for a tip, certainly took some of the relaxation away!

Exactly the reason I gave up on massages onboard X ships. Despite my pre-massage requests not to be given sales pitches during the massage and requesting a quiet massage on 4 separate occasions on 4 different X ships my requests were ignored. I now get much better services at my local spa before and after my cruises. The prices are much more reasonable and the service is respectful of my requests.

• Like 1