Where can you see if Drink package and HIA has been applied to your booking prior to sailing.

Midwest Sunseeker

It is correct that you will only see the Complimentary Dining and Shore Excursions credits on the website or in the Navigator App. 

The Signature Beverage should be listed on the booking confirmation you received by e-mail, see example below from the confirmation I received.

It's a copy of the 3rd page in Dutch, the English translation is probably "Special Services" and it lists all the HIA (Have-It-All) promotions like WiFi, Beverage package, excursions credits, etc

Capture.JPG

Edited by firsttimer1971
Added some clarification
  • Like 2

So, Page 3 on mine, Page 2 on others, let's just agree that the OP can see all the HIA benefits (including Beverage package) on his confirmation under the heading "Special Services" (unless confirmation is in a different language 🙂 )

Edited by firsttimer1971
  • Like 2

I've been worried about the same thing.  Specialty dining and Excursion credit were on the webpage for HAL.  None of the other "stuff" shows up.  I have not gotten a booking confirmation except from my TA (Large Warehouse Travel). The added bonus stuff, pre-paid gratuities, WiFi, Drinks package, etc. show up on my booking online with (Warehouse Travel), just not on HAL website.

1 hour ago, fsufancc said:

I've been worried about the same thing.  Specialty dining and Excursion credit were on the webpage for HAL.  None of the other "stuff" shows up.  I have not gotten a booking confirmation except from my TA (Large Warehouse Travel). The added bonus stuff, pre-paid gratuities, WiFi, Drinks package, etc. show up on my booking online with (Warehouse Travel), just not on HAL website.

That's the way it is. You need to check the booking confirmation that HAL sends you - via your TA if you use one - for the "stuff" other than the excursion and dining credits.

I booked through a TA and on the HAL web site Shore excursion credit and complimentary dining are shown but  none of the other perks however they are listed on my booking confirmation from my TA but not from HAL. When will they show up on the my booking?

31 minutes ago, loveheart said:

I booked through a TA and on the HAL web site Shore excursion credit and complimentary dining are shown but  none of the other perks however they are listed on my booking confirmation from my TA but not from HAL. When will they show up on the my booking?

The other perks, except for pre-paid crew appreciation (gratuities), will not show on the HAL Website. The pre-paid crew appreciation and any remaining credits for excursions and dining will show at the top of your itinerary. The other perks only show on your confirmation. If they are not shown, you need to contact whomever you booked with. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

The other perks, except for pre-paid crew appreciation (gratuities), will not show on the HAL Website. The pre-paid crew appreciation and any remaining credits for excursions and dining will show at the top of your itinerary. The other perks only show on your confirmation. If they are not shown, you need to contact whomever you booked with. 

On my HAL booking  on the website I can see the dining and shore excursion perks and no upon looking closer there is a mention of crew grats as well. There are 3 perks not shown including Elite drinks package.

41 minutes ago, loveheart said:

On my HAL booking  on the website I can see the dining and shore excursion perks and no upon looking closer there is a mention of crew grats as well. There are 3 perks not shown including Elite drinks package.

These other perks (apart from Dining, Shore Excursion credits and, if applicable, crew appreciation) are never shown on the HAL website, only on the booking confirmation you have received by email from HAL or your TA. 

Since you state that they are listed on the booking confirmation you received, everything is as it should be. 

Edited by firsttimer1971

3 minutes ago, firsttimer1971 said:

These other perks (apart from Dining, Shore Excursion credits and, if applicable, crew appreciation) are never shown on the HAL website, only on the confirmation you should have received by email from HAL or your TA. 

On the HAL website (and the Navigator App) you will only see the Dining, Shore Excursion and, if applicable, the Crew Gratuity. 

Thank you. I will print out my copy of the confirmation of these extra perks and hopefully there won't be a problem when aboard.

18 hours ago, firsttimer1971 said:

I edited my response a little bit from what you quoted but it is the way it works for everybody. Would be nice if you could see all the perks on the website but unfortunately that is not the case. 

I will be taking a print of my confirmation as well, just in case. 

Sure would be nice to have these extras listed on the website sometime prior to boarding.  If nothing else just for peace of mind.  Hate to think that I might have to deal with missing perks once onboard.  From other responses, that probably won't happen... but still.

• Like 2