On board Sky Princess

FLAlaska

I realize we all expect different things from our cruises. But I wanted to share a few things from these first two days.

caveat: I am in a suite traveling do and not a big drinker.

I booked a suite as Princess was offering it without the single supplement. 
So far everything has been amazing. Cabin steward fantastic and attentive. Luggage was delivered quickly .Suite concierges have been incredible. Had dinner tonight in club dining and it was great, quick and easy. (Can’t comment on regular MDR).
I was impressed with how hard the deck hands at the retreat pool worked today to help everyone get a lounger

Spa service at the enclave was great 

You cannot pass by any crew without a friendly hello

And while the buffet isn’t my choice, I noticed it had amazing variety and tables available 

Used the medallion app to order drinks twice and room service last night and worked perfectly . Even internet is working ok.

oh and I love the sky pool DJ

The only issue I had was at embarkation but not a Princess thing where they didn’t call non status suite guests and left us hanging lol 

Maybe I’ve been lucky but I haven’t found a thing to complain about.  

Sitting now waiting for Rock Opera . Plenty of seats still open even with the reserved for premier package . And no, they didn’t take up the best seats for this .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, FLAlaska said:

I realize we all expect different things from our cruises. But I wanted to share a few things from these first two days.

caveat: I am in a suite traveling do and not a big drinker.

I booked a suite as Princess was offering it without the single supplement. 
So far everything has been amazing. Cabin steward fantastic and attentive. Luggage was delivered quickly .Suite concierges have been incredible. Had dinner tonight in club dining and it was great, quick and easy. (Can’t comment on regular MDR).
I was impressed with how hard the deck hands at the retreat pool worked today to help everyone get a lounger

Spa service at the enclave was great 

You cannot pass by any crew without a friendly hello

And while the buffet isn’t my choice, I noticed it had amazing variety and tables available 

Used the medallion app to order drinks twice and room service last night and worked perfectly . Even internet is working ok.

oh and I love the sky pool DJ

The only issue I had was at embarkation but not a Princess thing where they didn’t call non status suite guests and left us hanging lol 

Maybe I’ve been lucky but I haven’t found a thing to complain about.  

Sitting now waiting for Rock Opera . Plenty of seats still open even with the reserved for premier package . And no, they didn’t take up the best seats for this .

Happy to know that you enjoy your cruise! I will sail next June with Sky. Could you please check if they havu ship models and what will be the price? What time the cabins was ready? Was Estrella MDR open for lunch on embarkation day?

9 hours ago, lucas34 said:

Happy to know that you enjoy your cruise! I will sail next June with Sky. Could you please check if they havu ship models and what will be the price? What time the cabins was ready? Was Estrella MDR open for lunch on embarkation day?

I was on the Sky January 2023 and cabins were ready at 1:30 and Estrella was open.

Our first post-Pandemic cruise on Princess will be SKY this June to Norway.

I booked our specialty restaurants but there are no options for shared MDR tables past 6:20 pm.  Can we just show up at 8 and ask for a shared table?  Which MDR do you like and/or is one less crowded than the other 2?  

4 hours ago, muggo11 said:

Our first post-Pandemic cruise on Princess will be SKY this June to Norway.

I booked our specialty restaurants but there are no options for shared MDR tables past 6:20 pm.  Can we just show up at 8 and ask for a shared table?  Which MDR do you like and/or is one less crowded than the other 2?  

We always just show up. The longest we have waited was about 20 minutes.

• Like 1