Debarkation question

OceanZena

I bought transportation to MCO through Carnival and they left the ticket in my cabin. It says depart time on the ticket is for 8:30am. Guest service line is crazy long so I figure to ask here.

Will they let me get off the ship in time to make the bus? I guess since it's through Carnival they should but I always fret about these things and picture myself missing it and being stranded lol. 

If anyone's used the Carnival shuttle from port to MCO I'd appreciate any feedback! 

Guest BasicSailor

Perhaps you may need to share what time your bus arrives 🙃

That line will clear a bit later in the evening. Try asking GS for an early debarkation or call GS ,if you can get through. 

21 minutes ago, BasicSailor said:

Perhaps you may need to share what time your bus arrives 🙃

That line will clear a bit later in the evening. Try asking GS for an early debarkation or call GS ,if you can get through. 

Thanks. I went back to guest services and the line was shorter and was told to just show my ticket and they would let me off at 7:30am. I can sleep easy now without nightmares of being stranded! 🫣

Guest BasicSailor
7 minutes ago, OceanZena said:

I can sleep easy now without nightmares of being stranded

Tha last night on the ship, sweet dreams .😉

Well the bus left at 8:10am lol. Luckily I left my cabin at exactly the right time to get to the bus at 8:10 and as soon as I got on they closed the doors and pulled away. It's a packed bus so I guess as soon as it's full they go or maybe I was the last one the list to board? 

Debarkation was such a breeze too! 

To be honest, there are multiple busses leaving all morning.  The time on your ticket doesn't mean anything (just like a time given for FTTF).  I know that this doesn't help OP now, but it might help someone else.  Just get off the ship and move to the shuttles.  They will put you on the next one and each one leaves as it gets full.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

To be honest, there are multiple busses leaving all morning.  The time on your ticket doesn't mean anything (just like a time given for FTTF).  I know that this doesn't help OP now, but it might help someone else.  Just get off the ship and move to the shuttles.  They will put you on the next one and each one leaves as it gets full.

This is good to know. Thank you. I bought my ticket last fall and vaguely recall there were times to choose for the shuttle. I must have chosen the 8:30 one out of whatever was available. But knowing this now, I won't fret in the future if I miss one shuttle knowing there are others.