Theme night schedule?

Hey y'all!! We are just over 30 days out from our next cruise on GTS and curious if there is anyway to figure out which theme nights will be offered that week? We are BIG fans of the 70's disco night and have heard of 80's nights as well. My daughter likes to go all out for these theme nights and it would be great to get a start on shopping now. 💃

4 minutes ago, mandyleighflies said:

We are just over 30 days out from our next cruise on GTS and curious if there is anyway to figure out which theme nights will be offered that week?

Look at the current sailing in the app - it may offer clues. Those may or may repeat on your sailing.

5 minutes ago, mandyleighflies said:

You can sign into another sailing you're not on in the app?? How?? 

You can usually see all sailings in the app in the entire fleet inside final payment. At the bottom of the main page there's link to see other sailings. The info gets more complete/accurate as you get closer to sailing.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, moposh said:

I cruise in April and there are a lot of events in the app for my sailing.  There's a 70's night.

We set sail April 2nd and nothing is in there yet in regards to theme nights. I will keep checking, meanwhile, we can prep and plan a few decades outfits (thanks to thrifting) just in case. 

42 minutes ago, Jussabitconfused said:

In the app, click on Daily Planner. Make sure the filter is set to Show all. Scroll down, mine shows the theme at 5 pm every evening. I have casual, dress-to-impress, and Caribbean themes on my April 7, Mexican Riviera cruise.

Done and Done and still showing nothing. Shore excursions are showing but that is all as of now. 🙃