Holland America with a 13 yr old at Thanksgiving?

SoflaSteven

We're thinking of taking a trip on a HAL ship at Thanksgiving and we're worried that our 13 yr old boy might not have company. Is their Club HAL any good for their 12+ group? We're even worried that WE may be to young for that line (51 and 56)!!

Anyone have any ideas about this?

Steven

I'd list the ships we've been on, but I'm heavily medicated and some I mention may just be a figment of my drug induced imagination.....

HAL has upgraded the children's and teen's areas on its ships. Thanksgiving cruises attract many families. You'll find every age from babies on up. You'll find an older crowd on HAL's extended voyages. Retirees have the time and money to take the longer cruises, as opposed to young families or folks like yourself who still have teens at home and college expenses looming.

Go for it! I took my first cruise on HAL at 48. Some people were younger than me, some older.

Roz

You will be fine with your 13 year old.. especially during a holiday break.

We took our first Holland cruise over Xmas (had been on numerous Princess cruises) and my 13 and 15 year old sons had a great time. Going on Holland again at Easter and both both boys are looking forward to the cruise and the

"teen" acitivities onboard the Veendam!

Archived