Did NCL scrap the price limit for free Latitudes dinners?

Reading the updated copy on the website...doesn't say anything about the $35 limit or whatever it was. Is that still in effect? 

Here's what it currently states: " Benefit is available on sailings 5 days or longer, and entitles each guest to an appetizer, one entrée and dessert of choice. Upcharges apply to certain premium menu items; Raw Bar Seafood Platter is not included. Bottle of Wine offered in all venues offering Complimentary Wine list, Palomar not included. In à la carte restaurants, coupon can be redeemed for 4 menu items per person (Sushi, Wasabi, Nama, Teppanyaki, Hasuki, Food Republic, Pincho Tapas Bar or Raw Bar). Additional entrées will incur supplemental charges. Dinner coupons are non-transferrable. Solo guests cannot claim two dinners. Coupons can’t be used for the same venue twice. 2 guests maximum. Dining options vary by ship."

I don’t think the price limit was ever actually  enforced. It has gone now anyway.

The latitudes meals are now effectively the same as dining package credits. There is still some confusion over exactly what is covered with the package (apps, salads, sides etc) and I’ve seen reports of people being allowed different quantities, but I suspect that was confusion by the staff over what was covered rather than a difference in packages.

Many of us (me included) plan on using them at fixed price places if we are going to them to avoid any additional confusion.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1