Taking Uber from Port Canaveral Cruiseport to Cocoa beach?

michelle028

Terminal 1 most probably. Then simply walk outside and there will be plenty of folks directing you. 

My tip - walk to the right and meet your Uber outside Grills restaurant right next to the terminal. 

or walk out of the parking garage and hop on the cheap Trolley bus right there on the corner down to Cocoa Beach (it depends on exactly where you are going)

Edited by SteerageJoe

On 3/3/2023 at 11:00 AM, SteerageJoe said:

Terminal 1 most probably. Then simply walk outside and there will be plenty of folks directing you. 

My tip - walk to the right and meet your Uber outside Grills restaurant right next to the terminal. 

or walk out of the parking garage and hop on the cheap Trolley bus right there on the corner down to Cocoa Beach (it depends on exactly where you are going)

Thanks so much for the detailed info!!

I like the trolley bus idea!! Do you know how much the bus fare is per adult? How often does it run? Also do they take you back to the ship as well?

2 hours ago, michelle028 said:

Thanks so much for the detailed info!!

I like the trolley bus idea!! Do you know how much the bus fare is per adult? How often does it run? Also do they take you back to the ship as well?

good choice! I use the trolley #9 often because beach parking is an issue at times.

It runs a loop circuit all day long so it is very easy to return to the Terminal 1 stop.

info here - https://321transit.com/transit/general-information/

$1.50 per ride. #9 bus. Exact change needed or use your phone to pay. Token Transit app.

Edited by SteerageJoe

5 minutes ago, michelle028 said:

Hi again,

But when I go to Route 9...which stop is it? It doesn't show the cruise terminal. Is it a specific street?

And also which stop do you recommend I get off at?

GEORGE J KING BLVD/ FLOUNDER ST (NE CORNER). - this is on the corner of the parking garage

You can step off at the Publix stop then walk across the street to the Cocoa Beach Pier - for example 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SteerageJoe said:

GEORGE J KING BLVD/ FLOUNDER ST (NE CORNER). - this is on the corner of the parking garage

You can step off at the Publix stop then walk across the street to the Cocoa Beach Pier - for example 

Thanks so much for your help - What is the publix stop? I am trying to match it with the routes that I downloaded from 321transit.com

14 minutes ago, michelle028 said:

Thanks so much for your help - What is the publix stop? I am trying to match it with the routes that I downloaded from 321transit.com

Cornerstone Plaza!

On the return you hop on across the street at Hendry Av. Just remember the trolley circle is anti-clockwise.