Booked in Grand Suite but set sail pass has no "suite" listed. problem with Miami port suite checkin area?

38 minutes ago, Rusty_lock said:

OK, here’s a weird twist. When I add my set sail pass to my Apple wallet the suite status shows up. 

Wow...and there you go...a glitch with a Royal work around. Downloaded and sure enough the set sail pass in my wallet says SUITE CLASS

• Like 1

I just boarded Symphony in Miami in a GS and we didn’t have “Suite” on our SetSail Pass either. They seemed a bit confused at check in, but allowed us through since we had the luggage tags. What a difference. We were on the boat in under 5 minutes.

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

There doesn't seem to be a way to save them to google wallets though

I don't have Apple Wallet, I use another secure document app.  There was a work-around that worked for me, hopefully others can do this as well.

Click the Add to Apple Wallet button.  That came up with a question that Royal wanted to add 2 passes to Wallet with 3 options.  Add All, Review, and Cancel.  I selected Review, which shows all of the passes.  I was then able to screenshot each of the passes and save to my photos.  

Looks just like what Rusty_lock had with the Suite Class listed.

Edited by jk04
  • Like 1