Valor is not in Costa Maya today??

LUCY55

I was wondering the same thing, only I thought they were supposed to be in Coz today. I checked the bridge cam several times today, and it always showed choppy seas and a speed of 16 knots. I figured it was too windy wherever they were supposed to be.

And why do we care where the Valor is? Well for me at least, that's the next ship we'll be on, and it's fun to check out what's going on. Makes the time before the cruise go by faster for some reason. Maybe it seems like we all need to get a life, but I assure you, we all have very nice lives thank you! We have cruises to look forward to!:D

Mark, yeh I know why should I care. First I was just on Valor in January and have good memories and know the itinerary. Second, we are going to Costa Maya in a couple of weeks and am noting that this stop is sometimes missed. Thirdly, I was kind of bored and can follow both the Liberty and the Valor through their webcams. Yes I need to get a life and I will have to withdraw from this site after the next cruise!!! No more cruises planned in the forseeable future. BOOHOO!

Archived