P&O Copenhagen shuttle buses - Oceankaj

Hi all

We are on Britannia in May 2023, calling at Copenhagen at the Oceankaj terminal.

Does anyone know if free shuttle buses for P&O are provided here to the centre or is there a free bus to the M4 Oceankaj station? I understand you can get the 164 bus to the station or it is about a 30 minute walk. I am familiar with the city and the transportation but I have seen conflicting information about buses from the Oceankaj terminal.

Any advice and experiences are most welcome!

Thank you

I am not familiar with a P&O bus.
In 2022 there was a free shuttle bus from to the Orientkaj metro - don't know if it runs this year.  
It is the same price to the center by public transport from Oceankaj if you take the free bus + metro or public bus + metro.  Public bus stop for bus 164 and 25 at Oceanvej close to Oceankaj terminal 1 - in front of the UNICEF warehouse.  Tickets can be bought on the bus for cash or at the kiosk at the bus stop (expect long queues both in the kiosk and the metro station).  The best solution is mobile phone ticket app.

While bus 164 has a fixed timetable, bus 25 does not have a fixed timetable – it runs approximately every 15-30 minutes between  8 an and 4 pm on cruise ship days.