Port Canaveral Terminal One

TeachUF352

Has anyone had an issue with parking at terminal one? Specifically filling up. I am leaving on a 4 day cruise on a Monday, but the Wonder is leaving on the Sunday before. I know there are off-site but for a four day cruise though about the parking garage.

On 3/5/2023 at 4:48 PM, TeachUF352 said:

Has anyone had an issue with parking at terminal one? Specifically filling up. I am leaving on a 4 day cruise on a Monday, but the Wonder is leaving on the Sunday before. I know there are off-site but for a four day cruise though about the parking garage.

Terminal 1 has a big problem with parking!!  With the Wonder leaving the day before parking spaces are probably going to be hard to get.  If you do not get there VERY early as people are leaving from the cruise coming in you will have a hard time finding a spot.

My advice is to get there EARLY and see if you can grab a spot.  Even if you have a later check in time, it is better to get a parking spot and either wait in the car OR walk over to Grills for some food and drinks.

We sailed out of there last December. After dropping of the luggage they would not let us into the garage. They directed us to a lot right in front of the garage. Worked out fine. Lot is fully fenced and secure. 

Parking at Terminal 1 is fine. Enough room for all. The issue is the parking garage that may fill up at times. Then you simply park in the surface lots as directed by the attendants. 

Bring a car cover just in case you have to use the surface lot.

4 hours ago, SteerageJoe said:

Parking at Terminal 1 is fine. Enough room for all. The issue is the parking garage that may fill up at times. Then you simply park in the surface lots as directed by the attendants. 

Bring a car cover just in case you have to use the surface lot.

I do agree they technically have enough spaces but for the late comers some have to park very far away in an outer lot.  For people who have difficulty walking that can be quite a trek…..