TxTeach79's GLORY-OUS 3/12 Spring Break NOLA LIVE

TxTeach79

I have had the best time following this review. I've been "loyal to Royal" but wanted to see what else is going on out there and I'm so glad I found your review. Thank you for taking the time! As a 3rd grade ELA teacher, I bow down to you for teaching middle schoolers! 😅 Safe travels back to "B"!

• Like 1

6:36a. MDR and Lido are full open for breakfast but I’m not really hungry. Probably get something at the airport. I’m supposed to be in Amber Palace deck 3 at 7:15, but my past two MG sailings they were walking us off by 6:50. We’ll see how that plays out here. I have a feeling based on embark that I’ve been really lucky with my past few debarks in PC and SF

• Like 4

Crossed over to port side (less traffic) to walk up to the forward elevators to get down to 3 and Amber Palace 

939DDBAE-4F68-4D1F-903C-30B2314EF5FE.thumb.jpeg.c1020e21575a34170430ac84cb11c759.jpeg

ahhh, the doorstops. A sad sight for us, but about to be really happy for 3k other folks 

03A7759F-0C52-4834-AD8B-4DDE8E4FA30A.thumb.jpeg.184b906723f6d22b0310b7b217e280f7.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Playlist cast member working the room said they’ll disembark by row starting at the back closest to the door so people are jammed back there. I’m not that worried about being off 5 minutes sooner so I’ll spread out here up front 

• Like 4