Non-refundable deposit, can you switch cruises and just pay a change fee?

CruiseMelissa

I can't find anything on the Celebrity site.  I saw an old thread that said you can book a cruise and then change your mind (before final payment) and use your deposit towards another cruise by just paying a $100pp change fee.  Can anyone confirm that?  Can you point me to where it would be on Celebrity's site?

For Bookings after March 4, 2023 - NRD -   Yes you can change for $100 pp

Please see   https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/CEL_2_23_23_FLY_Non-Refundable_FAQs_Trade.pdf

8. What is a change fee and when will it be charged?

A change fee of $100.00 USD per person will be charged on all bookings made if booked under a non-refundable deposit fare at the time of changing ship/sail date. Please ensure your clients are aware of the non-refundable deposit terms prior to booking.

9. Will my clients be charged a change fee each time there is a change to a ship/sail date?
Each time clients change a ship/sail date, they will be charged a $100.00 USD per person change fee prior to final payment. After final payment, standard penalties will apply.

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

For Bookings after March 4, 2023 - NRD -   Yes you can change for $100 pp

Please see   https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/CEL_2_23_23_FLY_Non-Refundable_FAQs_Trade.pdf

8. What is a change fee and when will it be charged?

A change fee of $100.00 USD per person will be charged on all bookings made if booked under a non-refundable deposit fare at the time of changing ship/sail date. Please ensure your clients are aware of the non-refundable deposit terms prior to booking.

9. Will my clients be charged a change fee each time there is a change to a ship/sail date?
Each time clients change a ship/sail date, they will be charged a $100.00 USD per person change fee prior to final payment. After final payment, standard penalties will apply.

Fantastic, thank you!