Enchantment of the Seas. Can you use the sauna/steam room without additional cost?

I don't even know if there is one.  We are 3 adults in a small cabin and previous cruises (larger ships)..... the dtr hopped over to the spa for shower and dressing since we were sort of cramped.  But can't seem to find out.  Reservation agents tell me......yes there is a spa but you have to pay for services.  HELP??   Thanks much.

Enchantment had the free steam/sauna facilities removed when they "stretched" her way back when, but there are still locker rooms associated with the fitness center that you can use free of charge to shower. I understand that the locker room may have a steam shower, but there is no sauna or steam room.

3 hours ago, CntPAcruiser said:

Enchantment had the free steam/sauna facilities removed when they "stretched" her way back when, but there are still locker rooms associated with the fitness center that you can use free of charge to shower. I understand that the locker room may have a steam shower, but there is no sauna or steam room.

Yes....the showers have this "feature" that allows you to "steam"....alone in a tiny shower. 

• 2 weeks later...