Here’s to NOT “The Worst Cruise I’ve Ever Taken”!!! Sailing the Mera today- first time MSC, YC and Aurea Suite

L1211

5 minutes ago, L1211 said:

And how about that Aurea Top -9 space.  Wow!  So relaxing.  

00ED6271-0B10-4693-BE16-F9805B4AC48C.jpeg

273D55EE-783F-4A0B-9876-87A210882E9C.jpeg

I guess YC access gets you Aurea access as well? Or just nobody noticed? This was actually a concern that I had when you mentioned that your daughters were in Aurea.

Did you ever figure out their Thermal Spa access? There was another forum thread asking about this.

13 minutes ago, NorthernCouple said:

I guess YC access gets you Aurea access as well? Or just nobody noticed? This was actually a concern that I had when you mentioned that your daughters were in Aurea.

Did you ever figure out their Thermal Spa access? There was another forum thread asking 

no!!!  Have been to guest services twice. Asked the room attendant countless times, someone at the YC desk told me they’d escalate but nothing…

This is great! I'll be in the YC on the Meraviglia in June, appreciate all the info. Any chance you could post a photo of the dailies? I'm just curious what the hours are for the YC exclusive facilities, and it's my understanding they're only listed on the dailies given to YC guests. Sorry to see the Top Sail Lounge doesn't appear to be open during the day, I had been planning on spending a lot of time there!

1 hour ago, Gatordad1967 said:

is Keith still the bar manager on Meraviglia?

I have not met him but a Diamond-level passenger wanted pizza delivered to the lounge today- for reasons I do not understand, it was not allowed.  He asked them to call Keith- assumed he was the manager!  

I have a very important announcement- after another three tries today, the girls are now in their hot tub!!!  They politely refused our invitation for sail away and sunset drinks at the Sky Bar, they are doing sail-away and sunset from their hot tub!!  It took a call to the head of housekeeping.  Wow…

• Like 2

Not sure it lists YC opening times?  I’m not sure the names of the spaces, but the 19th floor outdoor bar and sun deck area has been open when we visited. So has the bar on 16…

And BC menus - we’re doing our Diamond dinner (thank you Hilton!) and the girls are getting the dining experience.  Would have bought the dining package but wanted to experience YC dining…

15FA64F5-11FF-494C-B78C-37CF0CE74B87.png

8CEED6D2-3489-4B2C-A46A-73D275A3E731.png

FBC07282-B74B-4377-A8DC-3BCE3E4A728C.png

6 hours ago, L1211 said:

no!!!  Have been to guest services twice. Asked the room attendant countless times, someone at the YC desk told me they’d escalate but nothing…

If your girls are of age (17+) I think, they should be able to access thermal area by the Aurea room card. What do they tell you when you go to the Aurea spa to check in for the thermal area?  This should not even be an issue. I’d make some noise…