Carnival Radiance Cabin 3132?

Luv4Lido

Has anyone sailed Carnival Radiance in cabin 3132? What exactly is/are the obstruction(s) to this particular rooms view? I've seen it mentioned that it is obstructed by a walkway/observation deck but I've also seen that it may be obstructed by life boats/life boat "stuff". Even Carnival reps can't answer this question. 

Thanks!

Although I have not sailed in that cabin or on that deck, I have sailed on the Radiance several times.  If my memory serves me correctly, those outside cabins have a window that overlooks the promenade that is on deck 3.  The obstruction would be the lower hanging lifeboats from deck 4 and the promenade and it's railing on deck 3.  Again, it's from memory.  You may have individuals walking on the promenade outside your window.  

I did sail in this type of stateroom, on this deck.  Individuals can look inside your room if you do not keep the window covering shut.  Smokers spend time on the walkway as well.  I loved the stateroom especially for the price.  At times the room was a little bit noisy. I do not know what caused it.  It was a very good value when I booked.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You All for the input. I couldn't find it anywhere and even the CCL reps couldn't find the information on this subject for this particular cabin. We have it booked for a 15 day Hawaii sailing. Sure don't want to be stuck in a terrible room that long!! The description of these cabins is that the window is darkened to prevent anyone from seeing inside during the daytime so I can deal with the walkway. Even the life boats won't bother me if they aren't too obtrusive over/around window, as ours was for an Alaska cruise in a category 4K. Lots of life boat apparatuses and crew members out there messing with it daily...and no darkened window! 😮  

On 3/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, Luv4Lido said:

Has anyone sailed Carnival Radiance in cabin 3132? What exactly is/are the obstruction(s) to this particular rooms view? I've seen it mentioned that it is obstructed by a walkway/observation deck but I've also seen that it may be obstructed by life boats/life boat "stuff". Even Carnival reps can't answer this question. 

Thanks!

https://m.icruise.com/cabins/carnival-cruises-carnival-radiance-cabin-3132.html

Edited by FastShip24