Owners Suite Perks on Sky

trevorwh

Hello! I'm hoping someone can help answer the latest on suite perks that exist for the owners suite, after Covid, on ships that don't have The Haven. All my recent cruises have been on the Breakaway / Epic class ships where there was a dedicated Haven experience / lounge / restaurant. Years ago, I did a cruise where there was a suite but no Haven and there were perks like Cagney's for breakfast and lunch, etc.

Does anyone know if this is still true? There was also an option I believe for the owners suite to have 3 bottles of liquor (or something like that) stocked, is that still the case? There doesn't seem to be much info I found in searching / on NCL because everything is so Haven focused, so hoping this group might have some current info.

Thanks so much!

Hi @trevorwh. We haven't yet sailed on a ship with no Haven area, but we are booked on the Jewel in May in a Deluxe Owner's Suite, so I can comment on what we have seen so far.

After booking, we received an email from NCL with a link to a survey form. On this form we could select three bottles of liquor and as much soda as we wanted for our cabin.

We have been told that breakfast and lunch will be served to Haven guests in Cagney's or Moderno.

Hope that helps.

38 minutes ago, trevorwh said:

Thank you both! I didn’t see the survey but I’ll reach out to NCL

If you have not already found the information: Pre-Cruise Concierge phone # 1-855-625-4283.  Email: NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com.

We find the pre-concierge pretty useless. They offer you a selection of pillows and coffee (regular or decaf). We find it much more useful to meet and build a rapport with our room steward and butler.

You will I’ll get a snail mail letter and luggage rages with the following phone and email 50 days prior to cruise. 

We were not in an Owner's Suite (Dec 2022), however, Breakfast and Lunch for our suite were in Cagney's.

Edited by ggTexasGal
added email
  • Like 1

I was on the Sky in an Owners Suite on a 3 night sailing out of Miami last year.  You pretty much get the same treatment you would in the Haven.  Breakfast and lunch will be in Cagneys, essentially the same menu as Haven ships.  Haven pre-cruise Concierge is available to assist and provide the same in room amenities you'd get in a Haven suite (pillow menu, snack preferences, etc).  Our cruise included 1 bottle of liquor delivered to the suite.  I highly recommend you set this up with the pre-cruise concierge as I didn't and my bottle didn't come until the 2nd night.  We had a wonderful time on Sky, they did a really nice job with the refurb.  Happy to answer any other questions you might have.