Princess Cays Cabanas Occupancy

barriechris

Quick question about the cabanas.  I know they have an occupancy of 4 and you can buy an additional two spots for a total of 6.  What is to stop you from renting a cabana and just have two people meet you at whichever unit you have instead of paying for the spots?  Not looking to get around it but you could technically buy 6 spots and have more people join couldn't you.  Haven't ever used them before.

14 hours ago, barriechris said:

Quick question about the cabanas.  I know they have an occupancy of 4 and you can buy an additional two spots for a total of 6.  What is to stop you from renting a cabana and just have two people meet you at whichever unit you have instead of paying for the spots?  Not looking to get around it but you could technically buy 6 spots and have more people join couldn't you.  Haven't ever used them before.

Absolutely nothing. You only have to pay if you want the extra two people to receive the amenities of the cabana (equipment, towels, food, etc.). It's not like the staff is doing a head count.

• Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
4 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

Absolutely nothing. You only have to pay if you want the extra two people to receive the amenities of the cabana (equipment, towels, food, etc.). It's not like the staff is doing a head count.

They actually have done head counts in the past.

Guest BasicSailor
4 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

They don't make it obvious if they do, and they didn't say anything when we had more in the cabana then 4 if they did.

So, you just admitted you cheated Carnival on a Carnival forum.🤣 Heres your sign sparks1093

Edited by BasicSailor

13 minutes ago, BasicSailor said:

So, you just admitted you cheated Carnival on a Carnival forum.🤣 Heres your sign sparks1093

LOL. I cheated Carnival out of nothing. As I said, if you want the extra amenities you pay for them, that's the only reason for paying more. It's like saying I can't have visitors to my cabin onboard because we only paid for two.

Edited by sparks1093
  • Like 1