Ultimate o life

golflady7

1 minute ago, golflady7 said:

Oceania now has an ultimate o life package on some cruises, my question is does this apply to reservations or only to new reservations!

ask your  TA to see if you can get it added

some will but do the math  as you may have to pay more $  in some cases

When crunching the numbers to get Ultimate added to my existing reservation by rebooking my cost would greatly increase. While it might be beneficial for some passengers for my reservation it was not cost effective to add Ultimate.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

When crunching the numbers to get Ultimate added to my existing reservation by rebooking my cost would greatly increase. While it might be beneficial for some passengers for my reservation it was not cost effective to add Ultimate.

Exactly this, it depends on what you originally paid and how much they hiked up the fare prior to the sale (which they do).  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, shepherd really said:

Exactly this, it depends on what you originally paid and how much they hiked up the fare prior to the sale (which they do).  

Yes…they definitely increased our cruise fare.

Our lower cruise fare with the now expired 20th anniversary sale SBC (same amount as Ultimate) was our best option. It’s a CA Coastal cruise with the basic tours & basic beer/wine at lunch & dinner package so nothing of great interest to us for the additional cost. This will be our first O cruise with a drive to the Port of LA so will bring our allowable amount of alcohol onboard & use their BOGO drink option for any mixed drinks we desire.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 1

We called up and they added the Ultimate Life to our existing reservation. We see the onboard credit and the excursions option now, but not the bev package yet, will give it a few more days and check again and then call again if necessary.