Add On Refund Cut Off?

MissRabbit

Quick question... (i've searched here, NCL and google)

I know if you cancel an add-on such as an Upgrade to Unlimited Wifi, excursions or extra specialty dining packages, you get a refund to your original form of payment. My question is, is there a time frame where you can no longer cancel w/refund? Like 48 hours before the cruise or before you board or 2 weeks out? I don't want to get stuck with my Add-ons if i change my mind about buying them. Thanks..

2 hours ago, MissRabbit said:

Quick question... (i've searched here, NCL and google)

I know if you cancel an add-on such as an Upgrade to Unlimited Wifi, excursions or extra specialty dining packages, you get a refund to your original form of payment. My question is, is there a time frame where you can no longer cancel w/refund? Like 48 hours before the cruise or before you board or 2 weeks out? I don't want to get stuck with my Add-ons if i change my mind about buying them. Thanks..

Excursion must be cancelled by 48 hours prior to the Excursion Date! My guess (truly a guess) is that many things are similar to the excursions rule

(Thankfully, I've never had to cancel anything last minute!)

6 hours ago, ggTexasGal said:

Excursion must be cancelled by 48 hours prior to the Excursion Date! My guess (truly a guess) is that many things are similar to the excursions rule

(Thankfully, I've never had to cancel anything last minute!)

thank you for answering. My guess is 48 hours before boarding but not sure. Was hoping someone here has had to do so and knows. All I find on NCL and other searches is cancelling the cruise itself.  

I wanted to upgrade to unlimited wifi but didn’t want to be out a few hundred bucks if I went to cancel and it was past a cutoff time. I’m only 45 days out right now.