Carnival Valor Room 2220

scoobert2

I figured I would give some information on room 2220 on the Carnival Valor since I had trouble finding information about it before we cruised. It is considered an "interior" room, but it does have 2 portholes. There are two rooms on the second floor that have this particular set-up (as far as I understand). We really enjoyed staying here. It does have the ability to have bunkbeds made up if you need them for a family. It is a smaller room, but having the added feature of the windows for an interior was amazing. It is located below the Ivanhoe Theatre and was a very quiet room. It was a little further from elevators than we are used to, but I would totally stay in this room again.

Thank you for that info!  We are in 2220 on the Vista with the same set up - an interior room with two portholes, just two of those cabins on the ship. We have had porthole rooms in the past and really enjoyed them.  Being so close to the water is another positive for us.