Question about linking reservations 1st cruise

I will be treating my son, mom, and aunt to a cruise for my mom's 70th birthday next year.   I am paying for everything and am planning on surprising my mom this Christmas about the cruise (in Dec 24).  My son and I will be in 1 room and my mom and aunt will be in the room next door.  I want to prepurchase excursions, drink packages, and such.    Since I'm booking them together, will they link in the royal app?   I don't want to not be able to make reservations or buy stuff for her room.  

Go onto Royal Caribbean's website and log-in. Under your "Upcoming Cruises" section, at the top right corner underneath your name, C&A #, and Status, you'll see "Add Another Cruise". Click on that link, fill in the info, and it will automatically link your cruise reservations together. Sometimes it acts up and says it's "working on it" for a very, very long time. If you refresh the page and go back to your cruise planner, the reservations should be linked. You'll need the last name, birthdate, & reservation number of someone in each cabin to do so. They only let you link a maximum of 6 reservations together on the same sailing by doing it this way. 

• Like 2