Daughter No Longer Meets Age Restriction on Excursion

We are sailing on the Wonder in June. I booked the St. John Half Day Champagne Cat Sail back in Oct.  I just noticed they increased their minimum age restriction to 7.  At the time of booking, it was 5.  My daughter will be 6 during the cruise.  We will have an issue because of this?  All of the other St John excursions she can go on are currently sold out. 

I think since you already booked it and have the ticket you're fine. No one will check again. I booked a scuba excursion for my son, who is 15, and it says age 15 is the minimum on one part, but age 16 on another. We sail in 11 days. I'll let you know if they say anything. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, njsmom said:

I think since you already booked it and have the ticket you're fine. No one will check again. I booked a scuba excursion for my son, who is 15, and it says age 15 is the minimum on one part, but age 16 on another. We sail in 11 days. I'll let you know if they say anything. 

I agree, I don't think they're gonna check, and I think since you already booked it, they're not going to kick you off. It would require them to go back through all the bookings to see how old everyone is and I doubt they'll do that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hazel77 said:

We are sailing on the Wonder in June. I booked the St. John Half Day Champagne Cat Sail back in Oct.  I just noticed they increased their minimum age restriction to 7.  At the time of booking, it was 5.  My daughter will be 6 during the cruise.  We will have an issue because of this?  All of the other St John excursions she can go on are currently sold out. 

We had a similar experience this year with our 4 year old and a Catamaran sail booked with Royal. We ended up having the Shore ex desk check with the tour operator. As it turned out the age restriction was because they didn't have life vests approved for children. We had brought our own CG approved vest. She was allowed to go. I do agree with most others that they probably won't check again.  

• Like 2