Car Seat use?

We took a car seat and a booster seat when we went on a Disney cruise in January. We did not use shuttles we used a car service so we could use the seats. Uber or Lyft will let you use them too. I found the car service was not that expensive and we were very happy we did it. I could not imagine flying down the highway from the airport without them.  I would check with the hotel their shuttles most likely have seat belts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cigar King said:

Presumably everyone wears a seat belt...even kids.  There's a big difference between being unrestrained and not using a car seat.

Young children in seat belts are not safe. Adult restraints don’t work on little bodies.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Presumably everyone wears a seat belt...even kids.  There's a big difference between being unrestrained and not using a car seat.

a child without a booster or a car seat will easily fly out of the seat belt. We are talking about a toddler. Granted, mine was on a bigger side, but he was 34# and 37" tall at 2, and 40# and 40" tall at 3 years and 4 months. A seat belt alone will not hold him in an accident, hence, the child is considered unrestrained. You are comparing a 3 year old to an adult sized person....

• Like 2

On 3/24/2023 at 3:38 PM, njkruzer said:

I think airline will also check them at no extra cost..

the only way to ensure the safety of your car seat is to use it on the plane. It's really not that difficult.

You've seen videos of ground crew handling luggage... They do no better with car seats.

• Like 2