2 Days in Port on Embarkation - Question

I'm sailing Royal Caribbean this summer out of Ravenna, Italy on Enchantment of the Seas. Day 1 is boarding day in Ravenna, but the ship stays overnight in port. Then on Day 2 the ship is also in port until sail away in the evening on Day 2. I've tried to ask my travel agent and this was her response:

"I have spoken to RCL and they said check in can be anytime up to 90 minutes before sailing.  I do want to say I wasn’t 100% confident in that reply.  I will do a little more digging and see if I can confirm."

She has been unsuccessful in getting any more of a response than this. Does anyone know how late passengers can arrive on Day 1 and still be boarded? For example, is 6pm on Day 1 too late? We have a tour booked in Bologna and traveling via train, just want to ensure we make the boat in the evening.

6 hours ago, germanis said:

Does anyone know how late passengers can arrive on Day 1 and still be boarded? For example, is 6pm on Day 1 too late?

You should be able to board at any time, but once the porters and terminal staff leave, it may get a bit delayed, and you'd have to haul your own luggage.