Balcony Dividers

mfic246

3 minutes ago, mfic246 said:

I'm traveling with my family in October and we have three balcony rooms in a row.  Can we ask the staff to open the dividers between the rooms for the voyage?

Maybe but people from each room need to be present for the request.  

Yes as soon as you board go to guest services with someone from each room and they will make the arrangement. Make sure you do it as soon as you get on because they only allow a limited number of balcony dividers to be opened. (at least that's what they told us)

29 minutes ago, codingkw said:

Yes as soon as you board go to guest services with someone from each room and they will make the arrangement. Make sure you do it as soon as you get on because they only allow a limited number of balcony dividers to be opened. (at least that's what they told us)

The guy from maintenance told us that the only champs that were left were broken.  He said he would try to repair one but didn't get back to us so we just opened it ourselves and tied it open.  The next day he came back to tell us that was still looking for the clamp and didn't want us to think he had forgotten about it.   I showed him how I tied it opened.  I was afraid he would make us undue it, but he said that looked great. 

20230319_071344.jpg

20230319_071329.jpg

Those pictures represent a Spirit class ship where the dividers open toward the railing.  But most of the ships have a portion of the divider that folds inward, and depending on the location of the doors, it would block access through one of the balcony doors.  Because of this, Every other pair of cabins cannot be joined, and three in a row can’t be.  EM

• Like 1