Anyone Have Trouble Linking My Account to Reservation Number?

Grumpella

I cannot link my account to my reservation number.  It says link number, I add the number, says Success, and then I get an error message.

The reservation number is correct because I can log in by my reservation number, but not my account.  Therefore cannot use the app.

Thanks in advance for the help.  Next step calling MSC.  Yikes.

I called 5 times, I did use the computer issue selection.  I was told they are not really "technical support". lol  I ended up having to use a new email address, then sign up for a voyager number and then link my reservation.  I actually had a similar issue on NCL and also had to use a new email address.    

23 hours ago, Grumpella said:

I cannot link my account to my reservation number.  It says link number, I add the number, says Success, and then I get an error message.

The reservation number is correct because I can log in by my reservation number, but not my account.  Therefore cannot use the app.

Thanks in advance for the help.  Next step calling MSC.  Yikes.

Most likely the names don't match. Email them to fix.

MSCVoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com

• Thanks 1

I have the same problem.  Called MSC and was suggested to call different number that keeps me on hold with annoying music.  Luckily, my wife's sign on works and shows my name. 

When my GF had a problem it was because her name was of a similar format to what is shown below...

Susan Alvarez Smith (not her real name).

In the example above, Alvarez would have been a maiden name and Smith a married name, even if divorced.  In some countries, the maiden name is a part of the name.  It may or may not be hyphenated.

MSC can carry this a lot of different ways.

Susan Alvarez-Smith (Alvarez-Smith being the last name).

Susan Alvarez Smith (Their system recognizing the last name as Alvarezsmith).

Susan Alvarez Smith (Alvarez as the middle name and Smith as the last name).

And of course, the initial booking might just be for Susan Smith, which can create a mismatch with what they have on file.

I am not sure if this had anything to do with your issue, but it did create an issue for us.  We finally had to do everything as Susan (first) Alvarez (middle) Smith (last) to avoid mismatching issues.

Edited by Stockjock

• 2 weeks later...

Same situation I tried to call MSC for help got another number to call no answer.  I had to sign up again using a different email and add the reservation number to the new email. That was the only way it worked.