Golden Tulip Piram Rome

beachpeke

The hotel is at the train station (Termini).  It's not a bad location, it's just not particularly convenient.  If you're only there for one night it probably doesn't make a difference, but if you'll be there for a few days I'd consider changing for a more central location.

For example, the Trevi fountain is a little less than a mile away.  Going there from the hotel would be easy, coming back a tad more difficult as you'd be climbing up hill.

Edited by euro cruiser

We stayed there in Nov 2021. It’s a very nice hotel and has a great restaurant. Rooms were spacious and staff very friendly. We left our large bags at the hotel after arriving in Rome, travelled for a week and then went to the hotel for one night before taking the NCL transfer to cruise port. Just beware, my husband is disabled, we were told when we checked in for the transfer, the day we stayed at the hotel, that we should bring our bags downstairs in the morning and the next time we saw them would be in our cabin. Not true. We had to (meaning me) collect our bags when we got off the bus and muscle them all around the building and inside. No wheelchairs were available outside the port building and no porters to help. I’m not complaining, just want  make it clear about what to expect. We loved the hotel, the restaurant, the transportation was good and our Transatlantic awesome.

1 hour ago, realtorgranny said:

We stayed there in Nov 2021. It’s a very nice hotel and has a great restaurant. Rooms were spacious and staff very friendly. We left our large bags at the hotel after arriving in Rome, travelled for a week and then went to the hotel for one night before taking the NCL transfer to cruise port. Just beware, my husband is disabled, we were told when we checked in for the transfer, the day we stayed at the hotel, that we should bring our bags downstairs in the morning and the next time we saw them would be in our cabin. Not true. We had to (meaning me) collect our bags when we got off the bus and muscle them all around the building and inside. No wheelchairs were available outside the port building and no porters to help. I’m not complaining, just want  make it clear about what to expect. We loved the hotel, the restaurant, the transportation was good and our Transatlantic awesome.

Thank you for the information.  I'm traveling with my teenage granddaughter and one glad the hotel was nice.  We will only be there for one night and will be taking the NCL transfer as well.  It's good to know what to expect about our bags.  We plan to see some sites after we arrive the day before our cruise.